• 15% discount on Symphony Store merchandise at Symphony Center.• An invitation for two to attend one CSO Open Rehearsal for Donors.
All previous benefits, plus:
• An invitation for two to attend an additional CSO Open Rehearsal for Donors.• An invitation for two to attend a Backstage Tour.
• Name listed in the CSOA's Annual Report Honor Roll of Donors.• An invitation for two to attend all CSO Open Rehearsals for Donors.
• Membership in The Thomas Club at Symphony Center, a private dining facility.• VIP Ticketing Services.• An invitation to participate in CSO Patron Tours.
• An invitation for two to attend the annual CSOA President's dinner with Jeff Alexander.
• An invitation for two to attend the CSO’s Maestro’s Dinner with Maestro Muti.
• Highly personalized recognition opportunities based on the individual donor’s interests.
* CSO privileges and benefits have no fair market or cash value. All gifts to the CSO are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.