The Richard and Helen Thomas Club at Symphony Center is a private dining facility located on the 9th floor of Symphony Center. With its own Executive Chef and culinary staff, The Thomas Club offers one of the most complimented dining experiences in the city. Members enjoy exceptional cuisine, service and convenience prior to concerts. Delectable menus are artfully crafted to enhance your dining experience all season long.
The Thomas Club’s dining room setting on the ninth floor provides a spectacular view of Millennium Park and the lakefront skyline. The dining room’s outdoor terrace is an especially striking setting to enjoy evenings.
“Thank you for making The Thomas Club as much a place of gracious artistry as is the rest of the CSO experience.”
—Club Member Gary Gerson
The Richard and Helen Thomas Club Membership
Unlimited membership in The Thomas Club is a benefit for the following Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association donor levels:
• Individual Annual Fund contributors of $4,500 or more
• Associate Governing Members
• Corporate Partners of $10,000 or more
• Theodore Thomas Society Stradivarius members
Members enjoy the convenience of private dining within Symphony Center as well as these special benefits:
• Personalized service for your dining specifications
• Assistance with ticketing services, such as ticket reprints, while dining at The Thomas Club
• Waived rental fees for events held in The Thomas Club
The Thomas Club's menus change three times each season while offering weekly prix-fixe menu options.
Download the most recent menu (pdf)
The Thomas Club’s culinary team is led by Club Manager Karen Samata and Chef Alex Mora.